8/31/16 - New Haven, IN

8/31/16

I am so ready to hit the road!  I have been home for too long and I am off tomorrow to play SCRABBLE in Alpharetta, GA for the Labor Day we

I hope that I can remember this!



My little camper has been at the dealer's for weeks, getting it's fender reattached and waiting for a door seal from the manufacturer.  I am picking it up tomorrow and we will be fine with the loose seal.  

I have been trying to make good use of my time at home.  I have been working 2-3 hours, 6 days a week, to earn some $ for travel.  Working from home is so much easier than going to an office.  

I located a setting for our SCRABBLE MeetUp group to meet routinely.  The Coliseum Donut shop has been a wonderful site for us the last 2 Saturdays.  Having a regular meeting site has been the missing piece for our group to become a sanctioned group.  I just finished the application for us to become sanctioned and communicated with my mentor, so I think we are getting close.  Before you know it, we will be hosting our own Fort Wayne tournament.  

My sister-in-law, Cris chose The Princess Bride for our next Book Club selection.  Once again, I liked the book even better than a movie.  Check it out!



Well, back to packing for our next adventure.  Happy trails...

Comments