7/3/16 - Streetsboro, OH

After starting the day in a pouring rain, I am spending the evening next to a fire, listening to music and feeling very thankful that I am on this adventure.



The teardrop camper is fine protection in the rain but packing up and moving in the rain is not much fun.  Luckily the weather was in the 60's.  Bungie and I were pretty wet when we finally hit the road and the rain stopped as we neared Cleveland.

Staying in a KOA campground is much different than the State Fairgrounds - lots of children and other dogs that Bungie feels a need to protect me from, but that didn't keep me indoors.  I cooked hotdogs over the fire and I plan to try smores for the first time tonight.  We will see how well that works out.  Off to eastern Pennsylvania tomorrow for the 4th.  Happy Holiday, all!

Comments